In 1995 the who expert committee on the use of essential drugs recommended that who develop a model formulary which would complement the who model list of essential drugs the model list it was considered that such a who model formulary would be a useful resource for countries wishing to . The who model list of essential medicines which serves as a guide for the development of national and institutional essential medicine who model formulary 2008. Since its first publication in 2002 the who model formulary has become an indispensable source of independent information on essential medicines for pharmaceutical policy makers and prescribers worldwide. Table of contents abbreviations introduction changes to the who model list of essential medicines general advice to prescribers section 1 anaesthesics
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.