Working as a community health nurse is an excellent way to combine a love of nursing and a love of your community it is the job of a community health nurse to help keep these community health problems under control. A field of nursing that is a blend of primary health care and nursing practice with public health nursing the community health nurse conducts a continuing and comprehensive practice that is preventive curative and rehabilitative the philosophy of care is based on the belief that care directed to . Community health nursing also called public health nursing or community nursing combines primary healthcare and nursing practice in a community setting community health ch nurses provide health services preventive care intervention and health education to communities or populations
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.