The journal of gerontological nursing is a monthly peer reviewed journal publishing clinically relevant original articles on the practice of gerontological nursing across the continuum of care in a variety of health care settings for more than 40 years begin to explore the journal and all of its . Geriatric nursing is a comprehensive source for clinical information and management advice relating to the care of older adults the journals. Youll care for older patients in hospitals nursing homes and more geriatric nurse
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.