The purpose of this book is to present an evolutionary ecologists view of the biology of parasites aspects of the biology of parasites are re examined using an approach compatible with current theory in evolutionary biology and ecology. Evolutionary ecology of parasites from individuals to communities 9780412805608 medicine health science books amazoncom. Parasites evolve under selective pressures which are different from those acting on free living organisms the aim of this textbook is to present these pressures and to show how they have shaped the ecology of parasites over evolutionary time. Get this from a library evolutionary ecology of parasites from individuals to communities robert poulin. features of individual parasites to the dynamics of parasite populations and the structuring of parasite communities evolutionary ecology of parasites
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.