Online shopping from a great selection at books store. By gail a harkness drph rn faan data of the paperback book epidemiology in nursing . Epidemiology in nursing practice describes the relationship between epidemiologic principles and nursing practice while clearly and concisely defining essential terminology key topics include a comparison of the epidemiologic process with the nursing process the spectrum of health and disability . Epidemiology in nursing practice harkness gail a section editors fitzig charmaine mcmaster bs ms mph drph. The idea of the problematic nature of epidemiology raised in each of the chapters thus far will be expanded with particular reference to nursing practice these ideas will be further developed through a detailed consideration of three areas where nursing and epidemiology might collaborate to their mutual benefit
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.