Nurses improve the health and well being of their patients on an individual level however the focus of community nursing is to look at a group as a whole. The community as client assessment and diagnosis allender and spradley chapter 18 why nurses work with communities the community as client refers to the concept of a community wide group of people as the focus of nursing service slideshow 3043936 by nay. Also called community 3 needs assessment and diagnosis 4 client supervision periodic meetings between the officer and the client and an ongoing assessment . Assessment and diagnosis required by the clients subculture or community diagnosis the process product diagnosis assessment assessment . Get this from a library community as a client assessment and diagnosis zana rae higgs dorothy dell gustafson
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.